Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Caught a nice 8-point buck chasing a doe & other deer on video this past week! >

Caught a nice 8-point buck chasing a doe & other deer on video this past week!

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Caught a nice 8-point buck chasing a doe & other deer on video this past week!

Old 11-10-2014, 06:40 PM
  #1  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: WISCONSIN
Posts: 482
Default Caught a nice 8-point buck chasing a doe & other deer on video this past week!

I got my camera up late this year - this is the highlights from about a week out in the woods between when I put the camera up and when we went back out to put a new stand up!

Check it out... I hope to see that 8-pont buck!

What do you think?
TSR6 is offline  
Old 11-11-2014, 01:54 PM
  #2  
Nontypical Buck
 
RPD63's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lutz, Florida. Turkey woods in the spring.
Posts: 1,141
Default

Very nice.
RPD63 is offline  
Old 11-14-2014, 05:30 AM
  #3  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: WISCONSIN
Posts: 482
Default

Originally Posted by RPD63 View Post
Very nice.
Thanks!
TSR6 is offline  
Old 11-18-2014, 10:18 PM
  #4  
Typical Buck
 
jrfrmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: N. Illinois
Posts: 522
Default Video

Originally Posted by TSR6 View Post
I got my camera up late this year - this is the highlights from about a week out in the woods between when I put the camera up and when we went back out to put a new stand up!

Check it out... I hope to see that 8-pont buck!

What do you think?
This is from a Bushnell. What sd card did you use?
jrfrmn is offline  
Old 11-19-2014, 03:59 AM
  #5  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: WISCONSIN
Posts: 482
Default

Originally Posted by jrfrmn View Post
This is from a Bushnell. What sd card did you use?
Yes, it's a Bushnell.

Not sure on the memory card, I've got a couple different brands I use, but I make sure they're all 16g or 32g and a 10-class card.

Same camera that I captured this on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yklp2YQ5fSA
TSR6 is offline  
Old 11-19-2014, 10:38 AM
  #6  
Typical Buck
 
jrfrmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: N. Illinois
Posts: 522
Default SD Card

Originally Posted by TSR6 View Post
Yes, it's a Bushnell.

Not sure on the memory card, I've got a couple different brands I use, but I make sure they're all 16g or 32g and a 10-class card.

Same camera that I captured this on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yklp2YQ5fSA
What does a 10 class card do?
jrfrmn is offline  
Old 11-19-2014, 04:11 PM
  #7  
Fork Horn
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: WISCONSIN
Posts: 482
Default

Originally Posted by jrfrmn View Post
What does a 10 class card do?
It writes to the card faster...
TSR6 is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.