Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
is my trail camera working properly? >

is my trail camera working properly?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

is my trail camera working properly?

Old 08-08-2013, 03:07 AM
Spike

Default is my trail camera working properly?

i recently bought a Wildgame Innovations Micro 3MP IR Trail Camera when the display is on there is only one red flashing light on the right side. the one on the left does not light up or flash. does this mean that the left side is not working properly. i walked in front of it and it from the left side and it catches in the middle of the frame. also both of them stop flashing when the display shuts off even when you walk in front of it. is this normal. if it does sound like a factory defect how would i get them to send my a new one using my 1 year warranty.
Old 08-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who did you buy it from?
Old 08-08-2013, 05:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Wait a little while and walk past it....repeat keeping track of how many times You should have trigger the trail camera,pull the SD card and see if it took Your picture?Does it have a counter where You can see if and how many pics it has taken....The Wild Game cameras aren't the best in my opinion!
Old 08-09-2013, 06:08 PM
Spike

it does take pictures pretty good picturea. it says it has a heat and motion trigger i guess the one on the left is the motion and the one on the right is the heat. i bought from Walmart. i just put out in the woods were i see a new set of tracks every couple of days. if i get a picture i will post and you can tell me if it looks right to you.
Old 08-15-2013, 05:30 AM
Spike

I just read in another forum that someone else is having a crap time with their WG innovations cam. Better off getting a couple of really good ones on sale - check out this review, it's got awesome helpful comparison charts.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:00 AM
Spike

Forgot to ask.... is it making any noise?
Old 08-22-2013, 04:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

The name "Wildgame Innovations" is a factory defect in itself.
Cameras are crap.