Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
First Carcass Cam >

First Carcass Cam

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

First Carcass Cam

Old 04-21-2013, 07:42 PM
Spike

Default First Carcass Cam

I had been wanting to set up a carcass cam for a while. I told my friends and family to give me a call if they found a roadkill deer that looked fresh. Saturday I got three calls I picked up one deer, a buddy of mine picked up a squirrel and a snapping turtle from the road, and my brother found a small doe. So I took them all up on the mountain and strung them up. I'm a little concerned about the amount of rope I used but I don't want them running off with the bait. I'll probably head up tomorrow evening and switch out the cards. I don't want to miss anything due to the card being full.
Old 04-22-2013, 05:26 AM
Spike

you should get a lot of bird pics for sure lest i always do before the predators show up, and man is that what green grass looks like there has been snow on the ground here for the last 6 months
Old 04-22-2013, 04:41 PM
Fork Horn

Hope you get some preds on that.