Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
bushnell trophy cam black led >

bushnell trophy cam black led

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

bushnell trophy cam black led

Old 01-30-2013, 03:24 PM
Fork Horn

Default bushnell trophy cam black led

I bought this camera in august,2012 and now it wont take pic. it turns on but wont take a picture. I bought it off amazon. which only has a 30day return policy, but I should be able to send it back to bushnell and get it fixed or a new one shouldnt I?.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not sure how Amazon works. If you had bought it off Ebay and the seller is an authorized dealer by say Bushnell, then Bushnell would accept it. Some dealers on Ebay also offer a warranty. I would contact Amazon giving your purchase receipt number or invoice number, and date of purchase. If they will not give warranty, they may have the name of the manufacture or owner who they sold the camera for.
As a suggestion, if you haven't already done this: check the batteries with a digital meter. Any battery that reads 1.0 to 1.2 volt, the camera will not function properly, or not at all. Even new batteries, fresh out of the package may have a faulty one. The best of luck.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:14 AM
Fork Horn

yup contacted them they said bushnell would tke care of it