Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
black flash cameras >

black flash cameras

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

black flash cameras

Old 11-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Fork Horn

Default black flash cameras

i was looking for a black flash camera that takes good videos and has good sound. i have a spypoint bf7 and love it. i have m80 with audio, but the port holes are to small u cant hear anything? did they fix that issue? the m80 i have was last years model. was looking to spend between 200 and 220 for a black flash. would still get a spypoint black flash was just wondering what everybody else uses and if they like it or not. thanks for any input
Old 11-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Spike

I have the M80 black flash and love the pictures it takes, day and night. However I can't speak for the audio on the video setting as I never have set it to take videos. Going hunting all this week though so maybe I'll try the video setting out and let you know. I have a question for you too though. If I'm using a 4gb card in my m80 and have video set for about one minute, how many videos will it take before it fills up my card?

Last edited by gamsmith; 11-09-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:42 PM
Fork Horn

not exactly sure how many. but 4gb card will hold alot of videos on your m80.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Spike

Just tried out the video setting on my camera and was pretty impressed with the microphone. Watched a buck walk away from camera and could still hear leaves crunching when he was 30-40 yards away.