Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Most reliable trail cam >

Most reliable trail cam

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Most reliable trail cam

Old 10-29-2012, 05:34 AM
Spike

Default Most reliable trail cam

What is the most reliable trail cam for a reasonable price? Mine never seem to last.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

I have 3 Wildgame cams(2 Red6 and an 8),2 Moultries 5.0,and 2 Wildview 2.0's.The Wildgame 8 is a great cam.Every now and them,my Moultries will take just black pics.The cheap Wildviews have never failed.Go figure
Old 10-29-2012, 07:06 AM
Fork Horn

Old 10-29-2012, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Check out these links: http://www.chasingame.com and http://www.trailcampro.com for reviews. Many camera brands, if the animal is close at night or faster moving, create a blur. The WildView Ez Cam are very hard on batteries. I suggest spending $150 to $200 for a decent camera. Cheaper cameras have cheaper, poor quality parts. Another suggestion, what ever camera you choose, purchase good quality batteries.
View some of the pictures and or videos submitted by members on various trail camera forums. If you find something you would be happy with, as a rule the members would be happy to help with any questions you may have.
Bushnell offers a two year manufacture warranty. Most others only offer one year. Many dealers only offer up to 90 days.
Some good buys can be had on EBay. As a word of caution, if the EBay seller isn't an authorized dealer by the manufacture, there is no warranty. Good luck in your choice.
Old 10-29-2012, 10:31 AM
Fork Horn

The little acorn is awesome, very reliable, great battery life, trigger speed and pics are great. I just posted some nice bucks in this section if you want to look at pics. They run around $190. Scoot
Old 10-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Spike

Of the cheaper cams I've had wildgame, stealth cam, and primos. Primos has without a doubt been the most reliable for me.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

Hard to beat a Bushnell with their two year warranty.......