Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Just a couple of pics.. >

Just a couple of pics..

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Just a couple of pics..

Old 09-24-2012, 03:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Just a couple of pics..

Hi all, Just a couple of pics from my hit and miss cam. It has been hitting a few on the daytime pics. But, still missing most night time pics.. Fails to flash quite a bit at night???.... One is a big doe and the other is a large body young buck I am thinking. The pic is not that clear and he is quartering away so it is hard to tell. I am thinking after I blew the pic up is perhaps a six pointer??? Anyways here they are..

This one is the questionable young buck. I did blow this picture up to try and get a guess of any antler or not. It looks like one by the ear. When I blew it up it looked like a couple of points there so I am hoping so anyways..

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 09-24-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice. Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:24 AM
Typical Buck

I believe it is just another doe
Old 09-24-2012, 07:46 AM
Typical Buck

Both does. I don't see any antlers. Nice pictures
Old 09-24-2012, 04:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

I will not disagree whether it is another doe or not. I do know that there clearly is something protruding from the head right by the ear that is showing. I know it is hard to see from the pic but it is there. The pic was taken during a foggy misty morning and that cam is not very dependable. I used all the programs that this computer I am using has to try and clear it up some. I never had much luck with that. So could this be an antlered doe? I was with someone that shot an antlered doe one time. The antlers on her was dark and covered with dried on velvet as she did not know enough to rub them off. I can and could see that whatever protruding by the ear however. This cam is set up roughly a half mile in the woods as well. The cuttings here do not leave a lot of cover and it is hard enough even to locate a group of deer out in it.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

I think what is protruding behind the ear is the ear on the far side. I don't see anything that is antler material, I worked with the picture a little myself but that's all I found.
Old 09-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Could be, although it looks a little long for an ear with the angle of the head..