Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Covert trail cams? ca4.0 vs mp6?? >

Covert trail cams? ca4.0 vs mp6??

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Covert trail cams? ca4.0 vs mp6??

Old 09-05-2012, 05:25 AM
Spike

Default Covert trail cams? ca4.0 vs mp6??

Hey guys I need some advise! I run about 10 Moultrie game cameras at a time. I like them for the most part bc they are affordable, take decent pics, and seem to last a little longer than other brands I have used in the past. But I just had a few go down and I am thinking about trying the coverts because I have been hearing such good things about them. My only problem is I don’t know if I want to go with the covert CA 4.0 or the MP6. Does anyone know if there is a huge difference between the two in the reliability of the camera and pic quality? I prefer to go with more cameras for my money but also want to be able to rely that my cameras r working and want to be able to get decent pics. They don’t need to be perfect but I like to know what I have. What is your opinion on coverts in general and which one would u go with, with my goals in mind?? Give me some advice guys!! Thanks!!!
Old 09-05-2012, 05:37 AM
Typical Buck

I like the dlc's except for the remotes. I hate them. Why cant they just put the controls in the cams?

DLC has unbelievably good customer service. Moultries are so-so at best, but you dont have to keep up with different remotes for different cameras.
Old 09-05-2012, 05:44 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by hossdaniels
I like the dlc's except for the remotes. I hate them. Why cant they just put the controls in the cams?

DLC has unbelievably good customer service. Moultries are so-so at best, but you dont have to keep up with different remotes for different cameras.
So i take it you can use the same remotes for all the cams. Are u running the ca3.0 or 4.0?