Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

2 more videos?

Old 06-02-2012, 04:57 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default 2 more videos?

Hi folks I have decided to post 2 more videos I just got from my cam this morning. 1 is a young bull moose that came into it with antler growth. The other is another deer video that I think is a big buck that is just starting to grow antlers. If that is the case I would currently have 3 bucks showing up. These are the last videos for a while as I am getting to many right now for my S/D card to handle even though I cut them back to 30 second videos. I hope you all enjoy them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-BoK...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z8Sc...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by Phil from Maine; 06-02-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice videos. I really liked the moose.

Blessings.......Pastorjim
Old 06-02-2012, 08:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

I will see what I can do later on with getting another video of a moose again. Prolly in a month or a month and a half the antlers will be able to help tell a story with size. Although just like whitetails the antlers really can mean very little with size and age.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

Phil i hate to be the bearer of bad news here but i think that is just one tank of a doe. I was talking to my dad back home in VT and he says he has 3 bucks coming in with obvious antler. one we think a mature buck and 2 yearlings. the yearlings are just like 4 inch spikes(or so) but the are easy to see. but great videos. keep them coming!
Old 06-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Boone & Crockett

Actually I have been thinking the same thing.. I am just hoping I am wrong. Also another reason I am hoping to be wrong is because most of our does has had thier fawns now. That big deer does not look as though it has had any as of yet. If that is the case she would be a dry doe this year..

Obviously though I really do not have any current plans on moving my trail cam. The game trail that runs by it has proven to be quite a decent location for it. So I will have to start checking for another trail cam. One that I can locate on the other side of that cutting to see if that big buck is hiding out over there by a big heath. None the less I am still content with the action I am getting from my stealth cam.
Old 06-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Boone & Crockett

I know that PastorJim08 liked the moose so here is what it looked like on video of the moose traveling the game trail and finding my site. It only really shows how this game trail actually is working. Most of the game has been traveling from right to left most of the time..I stopped taking videos for now as I currently recieved 48, 30 second videos in only a few days time.. Enjoy.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVkdI...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice video. Thanks for sharing.