Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

spypoint bf7

Old 05-20-2012, 09:58 AM
Fork Horn

Default spypoint bf7

just bought a spypoint bf7 black flash saturday and set it up the same day, hope to check it next weekend and post some pictures from it.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

A few nice things about this camera:
1)able to use "AA" instead of "C" batteries. Ideal in cold weather as Lithium can be used.
2)being able to remove the camera for installing batteries. I have 2 of the SpyPoint IRB which use "C" batteries. Leaving this camera fastened to the tree or post it is a pain in the butt when reinstalling batteries.
3)the camera is manufactured in Canada and should have a one year manufactures warranty like their other models unless they have changed.
4)SpyPoint has given me good customer service through Emails, or when returning 2
of the IRB for malfunction. These two cameras were replaced with the same model and have worked flawlessly ever since.
Good luck with the new camera.
Old 05-21-2012, 04:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good luck with your new cam. I will be looking forward to seeing your pics.

Blessings.......Pastorjim