Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

clearance cams

Old 04-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Fork Horn

Default clearance cams

Was Wal Mart this am and on thier clearance racks were Wildgame Innovations S1.3X digital game scouting cameras for $21.00. Must of been about 30 of them there,so I grabbed 4 figuring I have nothing to lose for that price.
Came home and did so research on them and read some good reviews on them. Was wondering if anyone here has or have any imput on them.Was going to put 1 out after supper in a field edge where i have been seeing a few turkeys out in am just to see what I come up with. If I dont like them i can just pass them off as Xmas gifts or birthday gifts.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Fork Horn

Nobody has any imput. Thought someone might of heard of them.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:03 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by nys-buckstalker
Nobody has any imput. Thought someone might of heard of them.
I don't think it really matters, at $21.00 a piece those are really nice to put out on public land.. someone steals one you're not out that much money. Nice find I think!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

We purchased a couple of them two years ago. They have a pretty slow trigger speed but do take pretty good pictures. The battery life is not that great. For 21 bucks, it's not a bad camera. Have fun with them. Like the last post said, there great for public land.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Fork Horn

didnt plan on useing them on public land. Have 75 acres that i own to put them on. Going out tomorrow to check the one i put out to check photos. thats what some of the reviews said I read RPD.