Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Wes' New 720p HD Blackflash Video Build >

Wes' New 720p HD Blackflash Video Build

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Wes' New 720p HD Blackflash Video Build

Old 02-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Spike

Default Wes' New 720p HD Blackflash Video Build

Here is a new build for me. It is a DXG-125 720p HD Video build. All of it is in a Plano 1460 case custom dipped by Rodney (ModelClan). Rod does excellent work and I would like to encourage you guys to give him a try. It is controlled by a Big Foot Video Board and 2 Sister Boards. Camera has the Electronics123 exchanger for color daytime and IR night time pics. Has a KIT98 for the awesome Amped Sound. The 2 Sister boards, exchanger control board, and the KIT98 board is all housed in the small enclosure in the top right corner of the build. The DXG has 3 AA's for external power. The light is of course 20 of the 10mm 940nm BLACKFLASH LEDs on a JTS Wildlife Cameras Printed Circuit Board. This board was designed by Rick Gray for me and it works great. I will be offering the LED board, 20 LEDs, and the driver as a kit FOR SALE on my website soon. The LED's are driven by a 1000ma Buck Puck Driver. And the POWERHOUSE of the build is a 12v SLA 5 AH battery. Should give it a ton of run time. Unit has a pipe thru for the Python Cable Lock system and has a custom tripod mount bracket. Hope Wes enjoys the unit.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Another nice project. Thanks for sharing.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great looking unit. You are really starting to branch out.

Blessings.......Pastorjim