Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera >

PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera

Old 12-23-2011, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera

I was wondering if anyone has one of these trail cams and if they like it and/or have you had any major problems with them? I have read the reviews on Cabelas and there are pros and cons about the camera. I have owned (3) other trailcams, mostly Moultrie, they were mostly junk and their customer service people (Moultrie) were rude and unhelpful.
I would appreciate it for any feedback (good or bad) about the PRIMOS Truth 46 trail camera that any of you guys may have. Thank you and have a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-23-2011, 10:09 AM
Fork Horn

i really love this camera truth 46 takes excellent pictures. the videos are really good too and excellent battery life. batteries last pretty close to 5 months. i posted a few of my pictures. my first 46 was a great camera then one day after taking tons of pictures. it just shutdown by itself replaced batteries and nothing. so i replaced it with another one and this cameras working great too.
Attached Thumbnails PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera-prms0023.jpg   PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera-prms0010.jpg   PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera-prms0012.jpg   PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera-prms0014.jpg  
Old 12-23-2011, 11:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks for sharing, I have one ordered for Christmas and waiting for it to arrive.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Spike

You will enjoy this camera. I have 2 of them and they have a quick trigger time and decent battery life for the money. If you have any issues with it, contact Primos customer service. I had some trouble with the Primos 35 cams and I sent them back to Primos and they sent me two brand new 46's.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Not a bad camera, I have one that takes good pics. Heres a couple of them
Attached Thumbnails PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera-prms0003.jpg   PRIMOS Truth 46 Trail Camera-bay-buck.jpg