Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Trail Camera Software/Website >

Trail Camera Software/Website

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Trail Camera Software/Website

Old 11-15-2011, 09:35 AM
Spike

Default Trail Camera Software/Website

Does anyone know of any software or websites for organizing or uploading trail camera pictures to? I'm looking for something to help get the most out of the thousands of photos I get each year.
Old 11-15-2011, 12:45 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Rod1210
Does anyone know of any software or websites for organizing or uploading trail camera pictures to? I'm looking for something to help get the most out of the thousands of photos I get each year.
Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but photobucket is a common one.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:25 PM
Spike

Looking for site where I can upload photos, but not just for viewing. I want to be able to group pics of an individual deer and try to find patterns of its activity. Don't think there is anything of the sorts out there, but figured someone on here would know if there was.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rod1210:If you are planning on making a slide show or DVD, Roxio has pretty good software. Just make sure it is compatible with you computers operating system. Roxio retails for around $100.00. I've had reports that Nero (the older version) was good and easier to use. Windows Movie Maker which is on Windows XP works pretty good. I use it and Roxio Creator 7. Now with Windows 7 on my new computer, I use the Roxio 2012.
Some software programs are compatible with others so with some imagination, one can come up with some pretty nice presentations when making a DVD or slide show.
As Lifeguard mentioned, PhotoBucket is pretty good to upload to a website such as this one. Other members may have other suggestions. Good luck.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

Different cam makers have their own software.
Reconyx has one, Cudde and a few others.
I just usually only keep the good pics of all my cams (larger bucks, predators, etc...) and put them in a folder named for that day I swapped cards and place them in a folder for that year.
At the end of yr I'll create a "best of" folder for that yr and copy then into that folder.