Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Cant get my Moultrie M-80 to take pictures? >

Cant get my Moultrie M-80 to take pictures?

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cant get my Moultrie M-80 to take pictures?

Old 11-06-2011, 07:17 PM
Spike

Default Cant get my Moultrie M-80 to take pictures?

I did everything it said i should do and ive used 3 diffrent sd cards and still got no pictures, i dont know if there is soemthing im doing wrong or if its just the cam. Any one know how to fix this problem?
Old 11-07-2011, 03:09 AM
Spike

We have 3 Moultrie cameras that we are sending back for inspection.
They work, then they do not.
One is in front of a WELL tended scrape. No pics, so it rules out the "no deer" theory.
Good luck.
Old 11-07-2011, 06:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DaltonB11
I did everything it said i should do and ive used 3 diffrent sd cards and still got no pictures, i dont know if there is soemthing im doing wrong or if its just the cam. Any one know how to fix this problem?
Here are a few suggestions which most likely you have tried or checked out: 1)test your batteries with a digital meter. Batteries fresh out of the package may have a low or faulty battery. If any one battery is between 1.0 and 1.2 volt, the camera may not function properly or not at all. 2)make sure the slide lock on the SD card is not in the lock position. 3)try formatting your SD card before putting it in the camera. 4)check to see if there is a software up date which may correct the problem.
If the above does not help, I would contact Moultrie.
Moultrie recently advised contacting them by telephone due to their heavy work load. They informed me they had extra staff manning the telephones to help over come the excessive emails. I have had excellent customer service from their company.
I have the Moultrie GameSpy M100 and I am able to use the following brands of SD cards: Verbatim, Sandisk, Adapta and Lexar. All my cards are formatted in my computer before installing in my cameras. These cards are used in other cameras as follows: 2009 model Bushnell Trophy Trail camera, Moultrie D55-IR, SpyPoint IRB. I had used them in the WildView EZ Cam until I sold these, switching to cameras that would take video.

Last edited by littlearrow; 11-07-2011 at 06:03 AM.