Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Trail Cam / Simmons 119225C >

Trail Cam / Simmons 119225C

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Trail Cam / Simmons 119225C

Old 10-03-2011, 02:33 PM
Spike

Default Trail Cam / Simmons 119225C

Do anybody have a Simmons 119225C. What is your opinion on this model. I just purshased one and Im having trouble Getting the Night vision working. It takes pic's perfect in the Daylight but Nothing at night.

It has a pic delay has low as 5 seconds to 1 minute , I have it set at 5 second, do you think this is to close. I was thinking 30 seconds.

Here is a link
http://www.simmonsoptics.com/trailcameras/index.cfm

Anyway I,m looking for opinion On my purchase.

Cheer and happy hunting
Ray
Old 10-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Panther2006: If you have your camera at home or close by, try setting the delay for say 15 seconds or even 30 as you mentioned. Cameras at night take more battery power and often need more recovery time before the next picture or video. If you have access to a digital meter, test your batteries. If battery power drops to 1.0 to 1.2 volt, your camera may not fuction properly. All one needs is one battery to drop in power or even a low battery fresh out of the package. If the batteries are working properly, the voltage reading, new or used should be very close to each other. Good luck.