Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
wildgame inovations I.R. 4 >

wildgame inovations I.R. 4

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

wildgame inovations I.R. 4

Old 09-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Spike

Default wildgame inovations I.R. 4

anyone have trouble with there setup screen not working? i changed the batteries and the motion light comes on but i only see a few lines on the setup screen, pressed the reset and no difference, i put it out with hopes that it still takes pics.first one i have had trouble with.
Old 09-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Spike

You're about the 50th person I've seen that had this issue, including myself.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Fork Horn

Mine worked flawlessly for 2 years then it just died. I loved the camera till then and am still considering buying another.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Nontypical Buck

I must say Wildgames claims of being one of the most dependable cameras on the market seems to be in question around here as well as in my own experience. If they where smart they might want to quit selling the cheap ones that eat up batteries and don't perform well and focus on a few really good units instead of so many lesser ones.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:54 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by doetrain
I must say Wildgames claims of being one of the most dependable cameras on the market seems to be in question around here as well as in my own experience. If they where smart they might want to quit selling the cheap ones that eat up batteries and don't perform well and focus on a few really good units instead of so many lesser ones.
Totally agree! But they won't because the majority won't spend money on the cheap ones.