Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Primos Camera solves a crime!!! >

Primos Camera solves a crime!!!

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Primos Camera solves a crime!!!

Old 08-11-2011, 07:47 AM
Spike

Default Primos Camera solves a crime!!!

I have been pretty impressed with the quality of the pictures that my Truthcam 46 takes, but after yesterday I am sold. Here is the story.

About two months ago my house was broken into and some guns were stolen. Fortunately most of them were recovered later on that night. Well after that I put my camera outside my house watching over my driveway and garage door. Yesterday two guys backed their truck down my driveway and proceeded to kick in my garage entry door. The whole time they were doing this my camera was taking pictures on them. Because of the really high quality pictures I got great pictures of both guys, their truck, and best of all their license tag number!!! The police and I were both really impressed with the quality of the pictures and we were able to zoom in on the license plate and get the numbers. The police arrested one of the guys shortly after and are looking for the other one. Apparently these guys are suspects in a string of other robberies around town and 3 others in my neighborhood and they would not have been able to catch them if had not been for my camera!!!!!
Old 08-11-2011, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great job, I'm glad they caught the punks. I bet you will be having cams placed around your house on a regular basis now.

Blessings......Pastorjim
Old 08-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

That is awesome!!! Great Job!!! I hope they rot in jail! Pike
Old 08-12-2011, 05:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sounds like it's time to move out of the ghetto.
2 robberies in 2 months?
Old 08-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by pnut
Sounds like it's time to move out of the ghetto.
2 robberies in 2 months?
hahaha yeah I know. No but really I live in a really nice neighborhood with very expensive, nice houses. But that just makes us a target for all the thugs from around our top 10 most violent city!!!! :-)
Old 08-12-2011, 06:38 AM
Nontypical Buck

Glad to hear your camera was set up in the right location. Hope those people get a good punishment. Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:28 AM
Fork Horn

Glad they caught those low lifes, I am going to be putting some up to watch over my cabin because someone threw rocks through all of my neighbors windows. It's sad but needs to be done I guess.
Old 08-12-2011, 01:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well I guess that camera already paid for itself. Nice job.
Old 08-12-2011, 06:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

That is awesome! Congrats.
Old 08-12-2011, 07:13 PM
Typical Buck

Time for a high fence!LOL Open a canned hunt in yer yard with nothing but 400 Lb. Russian Boars. Lets see em' run that gauntlet!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.