HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Trail Cameras (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras-84/)
-   -   Primos Camera solves a crime!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/trail-cameras/348026-primos-camera-solves-crime.html)

killerusmc7 08-11-2011 07:47 AM

Primos Camera solves a crime!!!

I have been pretty impressed with the quality of the pictures that my Truthcam 46 takes, but after yesterday I am sold. Here is the story.

About two months ago my house was broken into and some guns were stolen. Fortunately most of them were recovered later on that night. Well after that I put my camera outside my house watching over my driveway and garage door. Yesterday two guys backed their truck down my driveway and proceeded to kick in my garage entry door. The whole time they were doing this my camera was taking pictures on them. Because of the really high quality pictures I got great pictures of both guys, their truck, and best of all their license tag number!!! The police and I were both really impressed with the quality of the pictures and we were able to zoom in on the license plate and get the numbers. The police arrested one of the guys shortly after and are looking for the other one. Apparently these guys are suspects in a string of other robberies around town and 3 others in my neighborhood and they would not have been able to catch them if had not been for my camera!!!!!

PastorJim08 08-11-2011 08:05 AM

Great job, I'm glad they caught the punks. I bet you will be having cams placed around your house on a regular basis now.

Blessings......Pastorjim

J Pike 08-11-2011 09:59 AM

That is awesome!!! Great Job!!! I hope they rot in jail! Pike

pnut 08-12-2011 05:49 AM

Sounds like it's time to move out of the ghetto.
2 robberies in 2 months?

killerusmc7 08-12-2011 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by pnut (Post 3833778)
Sounds like it's time to move out of the ghetto.
2 robberies in 2 months?

hahaha yeah I know. No but really I live in a really nice neighborhood with very expensive, nice houses. But that just makes us a target for all the thugs from around our top 10 most violent city!!!! :-)

littlearrow 08-12-2011 06:38 AM

Glad to hear your camera was set up in the right location. Hope those people get a good punishment. Thanks for sharing.

marquismarc 08-12-2011 09:28 AM

Glad they caught those low lifes, I am going to be putting some up to watch over my cabin because someone threw rocks through all of my neighbors windows. It's sad but needs to be done I guess.

WIbuckchaser 08-12-2011 01:30 PM

Well I guess that camera already paid for itself. Nice job.

BigDaddy12t 08-12-2011 06:37 PM

That is awesome! Congrats.

PREDATE 08-12-2011 07:13 PM

Time for a high fence!LOL Open a canned hunt in yer yard with nothing but 400 Lb. Russian Boars. Lets see em' run that gauntlet!!!!