Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
pics of black bear that torn down my feeder >

pics of black bear that torn down my feeder

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

pics of black bear that torn down my feeder

Old 07-26-2011, 09:52 AM
Spike

Default pics of black bear that torn down my feeder

hello, im new this this site so please look over any mistakes i make and any help would be great. but heres some pics from my trail came of a black bear. after eating all my acorn rage and cmere deer he torn down my feeder.hope you like them.

this last pic is what was left when daylight came. hope everyone enjoys these as much as i did. thanks
Attached Thumbnails pics of black bear that torn down my feeder-sunp0018.jpg   pics of black bear that torn down my feeder-sunp0024.jpg   pics of black bear that torn down my feeder-sunp0026.jpg   pics of black bear that torn down my feeder-sunp0029.jpg   pics of black bear that torn down my feeder-sunp0014.jpg  

Last edited by monster graphix; 07-26-2011 at 12:24 PM.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Fork Horn

Glad to have you here. Try posting the pics again, I don't think they are showing up.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Spike

thank you for the welcoming. ive tried to repost them but its doing the same thing. does anyone know what im doing wrong.any help would be great. thanks
Old 07-26-2011, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Welcome to the forums. It is best to set up a photobucket account for posting pictures. It automatically resizes them and when you post to the here, you get a full size pic. Hope you fiqure it out. Will look forward to your pics.

Blessings......Pastorjim
Old 07-26-2011, 12:27 PM
Spike

hello, and thank you pastor. ive just figured out this way but i will check into the photobucket for better pics for everone to look at.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

Welcome to the site, great to have another join! Real cool pics, i had a bear turn my cam 180 degrees on a tree last year, they're destructive!
Old 07-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Spike

yes they are hardwoodhunter he has broken three of my trail cams, and by the pics you can see what he done to my feeder. cost me alot of money but you got to love the wildlife.