Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Stupid Dogs!

Old 06-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Spike

Default Stupid Dogs!

I've seen these dogs while hunting before and they keep scaring the deer away. I thought they were just getting out every now and then but I see them ALL the time now. It almost seems like the owner doesn't feed them or something because they're never there. I'm almost tempted to shoot them!

Just click on the video to start it. (Has sound too)

Old 06-19-2011, 04:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

They sure don't look like they're starving to death! If you know who owns them, I would be talking to the owners about keeping them on their property. If they are not wild and will come to you, after talking with the owner and they don't take care of the situation, I would see if I could get a leash on them and take them to the pound. I hate shooting a dog, but have killed a couple wild ones that were running deer on a Texas lease.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Be careful about killing dogs that aren't yours. It could lead to legal problems.
Such as destruction of private property, as well as animal cruelty charges. You might try calling the local animal control officer, to see what can be done.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:18 PM
Spike

They do look a lot like deer though...lol
Old 06-19-2011, 05:32 PM
Fork Horn

better person than me!! They would both be dead after the second time I seen them.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:33 PM
Fork Horn

Be careful. A buddy of mine shot a dog on HIS property and was charged with animal cruelty and had to make restitution to the dog owner.