Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Pivotal Trail Mount by Pat Murphy >

Pivotal Trail Mount by Pat Murphy

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Pivotal Trail Mount by Pat Murphy

Old 05-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Fork Horn

Default Pivotal Trail Mount by Pat Murphy

Wanted to take a few minutes to tell everyone about a new pivotal trail mount that will work with just about any camera out there, homebrew or commercial. I purchased one of Pat's mounts about three weeks ago. I wish I had thought enough ahead to bring my camera with me to show you pictures of the setup I used it in. Long story short....this is a MOST EXCELLENT mount that is super light, extremely versatile in positioning your camera, and most of all, very simple to use. It doesn't take any rocket science to figure out Pat's mount. You screw it into the tree, you mount your camera, you adjust it any way you want it, and using a thumb screw tighten it into place solidy with only two fingers.

In case you can't tell, I'm a fan of Pat's mount! I wasn't surprised at all about how well it was going to work because I have purchased just about every type of mount that Pat sells over the last couple of years. He is a standup guy and will go out of his way to make sure your are happy. I have included a link to Pat's site and I hope some of you become a fan of his too.

http://www.murphymetalart.com/trailcameramounts.html
Old 05-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

This looks like a nice easy to use accessory. Thanks for sharing.
Old 05-12-2011, 05:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

I prefer my cams to be in lock boxes.
Old 05-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Fork Horn

I don't use lock boxes, but i prefer to have my homebrews nice and tight to the tree to keep anyone from flipping them over and getting inside.