Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
My first duck camera set  lol >

My first duck camera set lol

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

My first duck camera set lol

Old 03-10-2011, 04:19 PM
Fork Horn

Default My first duck camera set lol

I told you my set might not be safe because of a 3" rain. :lol: I decided to take a picture before I moved it. It was not the smartest set. this is where I got the duck shots. I left my camera at the office sorry for the delay on this post.
Steve

Old 03-10-2011, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your Crazy...I would have been worried to death that it would fall into the Pond and get ruined? LOL Great Duck Pictures!

I remember seeing several trail camera pictures where a Hunter had set his Moultrie Trail Camera in a low lying bottom feild and it flooded...he had several pictures where the water was rising up to the camera...then finally over the top of it and even after the water receeded and dropped back down...that camera kept working and taking pictures!
Old 03-10-2011, 11:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Loved those duck pics but I gotta say be careful wit those cams. You may end up replacing them before their time.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 03-11-2011, 01:41 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by GTOHunter
Your Crazy...I would have been worried to death that it would fall into the Pond and get ruined? LOL Great Duck Pictures!

I remember seeing several trail camera pictures where a Hunter had set his Moultrie Trail Camera in a low lying bottom feild and it flooded...he had several pictures where the water was rising up to the camera...then finally over the top of it and even after the water receeded and dropped back down...that camera kept working and taking pictures!
lol I was worried so I moved it to the dry area between the rocks and water. I got to many good pictures of ducks so I hope the dry spot is ok. We got alot of rain fast so I am glad I moved it. Every time I go to the lake the ducks are in that corner. The worst part of the ducks I fighting the duck weed they bring with them. It is a battle all summer. I do not know if I will ever get rid of it.