Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Please help identify >

Please help identify

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Please help identify

Old 02-20-2011, 08:11 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Huff04
its an arrow u can see the nock and fletch
Yep. Sure is. You can tell by the spacing between the fletchings.
Old 02-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

definitely an arrow. hopefully you get some better pics of that deer to see what it looks like better. cant tell about an angle, but looks like the arrow should of caught some kind of vitals or at least guts. cant believe that deer is living with the arrow in there like that. keep us posted if you get some more pics of it
Old 02-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

You would think that that deer could get to that to pull it out with as far back as it is.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:26 PM
Spike

The doe did come back a few days ago, it was light out and we saw her, I got some video of her but while I had the camera she never did turn to her left so I didn't get the arrow on video. But an interesting thing... she was eating her corn and her left foot was bent downward, how do I describe this? Instead of spreading her front legs a little to reach down to the corn, it was almost as if that extension of her left leg would have caused strain on the muscles on that side, so she curled her left foot under to lower her body to eat. I was able to see the arrow in the light, it has a green fletch and I think a red one. She looks maybe a year and a half old. I could put the video into photobucket if anyone's interested, but again, she never turned to her left while I had the camera on her.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:43 AM
Fork Horn

I agree with the windshield wiper blade or possilbe an antanna from a vehicle