Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

leaf river?

Old 01-31-2011, 08:07 AM
Typical Buck

Default leaf river?

i have 5 leaf river cameras which i have experienced some difficulty with 4 or them this past year. leaf river is offering to up grade to their DV 5 for $152 ea. i can but the cheap stealths for less money but i think the quality of the pictures is less than what i have been getting from my leaf river cameras. i no first hand experience on the DV 5. anyone out there have any feed back?
Old 01-31-2011, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

kansaswiderack: I did a google search (dv5 stealth camera) and came up with http://www.trailcampro.com
There is a manufactures picture and specification there. This sounds like a good camera and comes with audio. I have not personally used the camera. The price listed is not a cheap camera at $279.95. The viewing screen 1.6" is useless as it is too small. My bushnell 2009 models have a similiar size screen. Good luck.