Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
first deer pics from my person built homebrew Pentax E60 >

first deer pics from my person built homebrew Pentax E60

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

first deer pics from my person built homebrew Pentax E60

Old 01-15-2011, 09:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default first deer pics from my person built homebrew Pentax E60

Now look at these pics and tell me if you think maybe I have some flash gasket sticking out in the way that is why the whole pic isn't as light as the middle to right side

And well this is part of the reason i don't have any more daytime photos from my cameras right now ;-( stupid loggers were on the other side of the property (only 40acre piece) and well looks like they are on there way over here ;-( for those who don't know this guy is marking all the trees that need to come out

besides the left side of the picture I am happy with the flash on this camera to see what I have out in the woods, camera itself seems very slow but for a feeder cam I think it will do
Old 01-15-2011, 10:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great job Emmit. Not sure about your flash gasket theory though. Are sure some snow didn't build up on the lens? It looks like something is occluding it as opposed to the flash. Just guessing! Anyway, great job!

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 01-15-2011, 10:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

nice looking pics, is it possible to have the flash pointing more to the right then the lens itself?