Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Stealth Cam pictures for fun >

Stealth Cam pictures for fun

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Stealth Cam pictures for fun

Old 12-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default Stealth Cam pictures for fun

I have some various cameras. Someone requested to post some so here we go. I will post them by brand. thanks and I hope you like one or two.
, ,
Old 12-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those pics look pretty good. What model Stealthcam is that? I have a Stealthcam I-590 that I just love the pictures from.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 12-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by PastorJim08
Those pics look pretty good. What model Stealthcam is that? I have a Stealthcam I-590 that I just love the pictures from.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
It is a Jim Shockeys "Sniper" for a low end camera it has been the best one I have. Even though in all fairness the Wildview while working did ok too. Untill I decided I wanted something more.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:00 PM
Fork Horn

That doe in the front of the second picture looks like she's standing around right in front of the camera letting you know that you need to set the feeder to put out more food! ;-P
Old 12-07-2010, 02:25 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by IOWABUCKHUNTR
That doe in the front of the second picture looks like she's standing around right in front of the camera letting you know that you need to set the feeder to put out more food! ;-P
I had fun with the deer all summer. I would ck cameras and feeder and they would just stand there until I got 100' or so from them. They would run into the woods and watch me. When I got done I always gave them an extra ration for disturbing them. Right back out they came. I had another feeder and I did not get the first deer picture of deer. HOGS...bunches of hogs.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Cam Fan
I had fun with the deer all summer. I would ck cameras and feeder and they would just stand there until I got 100' or so from them. They would run into the woods and watch me. When I got done I always gave them an extra ration for disturbing them. Right back out they came. I had another feeder and I did not get the first deer picture of deer. HOGS...bunches of hogs.
You know, there are plenty of guys...uh... like ME! Who would love to throw some arrows at some hogs if you have TOO many!
Old 12-09-2010, 01:51 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by IOWABUCKHUNTR
You know, there are plenty of guys...uh... like ME! Who would love to throw some arrows at some hogs if you have TOO many!
Hey after Jan 1. you are welcome. I posted some pictures with the wildview camera of hogs. We will put the feeders back out and start hunting them. We have 2700 acres. We catch them with dogs and stick them with a knief. Up close and personal. You can bow hunt. All you have to do is get here.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:01 AM
Typical Buck

where is here? i wouldn't mind sticking a few hogs myself. i ahve never hunted them but heard it was really fun
Old 12-09-2010, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Vermont_hunter
where is here? i wouldn't mind sticking a few hogs myself. i ahve never hunted them but heard it was really fun
Philomath Georgia, If some want to come I would want to have the feeders out and have pictures posted so you could see what you were getting into. I could have feeders in various locations over the club. Could be interesting and something to chat about. ha ha When I had the feeders out they were every where. Once they were down before deer season I have not seen many hogs. Alot of tracks so I know we could pull them back out of a swamp with golden acorns.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:14 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Cam Fan
Hey after Jan 1. you are welcome. I posted some pictures with the wildview camera of hogs. We will put the feeders back out and start hunting them. We have 2700 acres. We catch them with dogs and stick them with a knief. Up close and personal. You can bow hunt. All you have to do is get here.
There are a couple big hogs in there! Now, the sticking em with a knife part seems to be an "exciting" (exciting being WAY crazy) way to do it.

Maybe I could talk the wife into letting me stay down in GA a few extra days....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.