Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
WGI x6c Security Bracket >

WGI x6c Security Bracket

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

WGI x6c Security Bracket

Old 11-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Fork Horn

Default WGI x6c Security Bracket

If you are looking for a way to secure your x6c I thought you might want to look at

http://www.murphymetalart.com/X6Csecurity.html

I have purchased several mounts from Pat in the past and I can attest to the fact that he aways builds a quality product. I own 2 of his T-post mounts (most versatile mount ever built), 5 of his BTC Mini Mounts, and as I write this have a new x6c security plate on the way to secure my new little jewel. At 12.95 a piece including shipping, it was an easy call for me.
Old 11-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very good looking system. Does he make them for other brands of cameras as well?

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 11-17-2010, 03:37 PM
Spike

JMAN, how do you like your x6c? I just scored one from ebay and was curious if you like it or not?
Old 11-18-2010, 07:13 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by awesomewrangler
JMAN, how do you like your x6c? I just scored one from ebay and was curious if you like it or not?
IMHO it is the very best $100 camera on the market. Best videos I have ever seen and really lights up the area. The battery life is really good too. The first thing I did to mine was to take it apart and cover the red flashing light in the IR array. That light would make the pope cuss. Very loud and annoying. I covered it with a small amount of duct tape and all is well. The camoflague blends extremely well with the tree and if you will use a little bit of gray primer spray paint on the bungees, it will become almost invisible.

Last edited by J.M.A.N.; 11-18-2010 at 07:18 AM.