Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
kinda excited got an almost new leaf river >

kinda excited got an almost new leaf river

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

kinda excited got an almost new leaf river

Old 11-12-2010, 06:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default kinda excited got an almost new leaf river

well I havn't actually gotten it yet, its a 4 megapixil, the guy wanted 100$ and I talked him down to 75$ ;-) hope I got a good deal, but I think I did ;-)

I think leaf River is a step or two above any moultrie I have owned atleast I hope it is, for the price they are new, is leaf river the one that has sound recording? I can't remember LOL
Old 11-13-2010, 10:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

fasterem: I did a google search for "leaf river trail camera" and came up with this link: http://www.myleafriver.com/
The lowest megapixel they show is 5.0 All their cameras on that link require 4 "D" batteries plus 3 "C" batteries. You can use up to 2GB SD cards. The San Disk SD card brand is not recommended. I found this odd as the majority of the trail camera manufacturers recommend this card. The cameras listed come with various size viewing screens. The IR-5 and IR-7SS models have sound recording when in the video mode. Hope this helps. Good luck with your purchase.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:14 AM
Fork Horn

ya I have been doing some research myself and I guess this is not as new as he claims but o well and I don't think its gonna have sound with the video but o well I guess i will live LOL the model number is Model IR-3BU