Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Highs and lows

Old 09-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Spike

Default Highs and lows

After loosing a 1200 acre farm in Northeast Missouri I was really really down for this up coming deer season. I spent all summer buying supplies 7 cameras, dozens of cards, dozens of lithium batteries. Money spent that I felt was wasted .................................................. ...Luckly earlier in the year a guy from work hooked me up on his dads farm approx. 400 acres in Southeast Kansas. The farm is mostly open ground of Alfalfa an Soybeans a complete 180 of what Im uste to hunting on. So my expectations werent very high. I finally placed 3 cameras over some corn an let them sit. I got to check the cameras yesterday an Im back on cloud nine PUMPED for this coming season.

In 20 days I got 341 pics, 7 different bucks, 2 bucks over 125" I WAS SO RELIEVED!!!! I feel this farm may not have the overall number of deer but the quality is about the same. Im the only person thats gonna be bowhunting an so far theres only 2 ppl that gun hunt it.

Here are a few of the good ones.....................
Attached Thumbnails Highs and lows-2010-deer-pictures-kansas-494.jpg   Highs and lows-2010-deer-pictures-kansas-013.jpg   Highs and lows-2010-deer-pictures-kansas-506.jpg  

Last edited by Meetchfest; 09-11-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

looks like some great bucks! first one looks like a beauty and love the split g2 in the 2nd buck. good pics and hopefully this season turns out to be good for you!
Old 09-12-2010, 12:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great pics and it sounds like you did well in getting another place to hunt. Good luck there this year.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 09-12-2010, 06:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. All the best in the up coming season.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Spike

Im very thankful for what I have this year!!!! This farm is a property I could have for awhile. The land owners son is gonna go knocking on some neigbors doors with me Saturday, he seems to be pretty postitive theyll let me hunt. So Im super excited to get some more cameras out there.

I made a lil mistake on the spilt G2 buck pictures. It looking over a alfalfa field an I placed the camera to high an I got alot of dark pictures

Picture 1 an 3 are the same buck just shedded his velvet.

I hardly got any day time photos of bucks. Not sure what to think of that yet. I feel like ill need alot more time to determine if these deer are just using this porperty at night.

Hes a few more of the young bucks alot of 8 point genetics...........

Weird pic on the end there not for sure if the deers stretching or what.
Attached Thumbnails Highs and lows-2010-deer-pictures-kansas-519.jpg   Highs and lows-2010-deer-pictures-kansas-101.jpg   Highs and lows-2010-deer-pictures-kansas-052.jpg   Highs and lows-2010-deer-pictures-kansas-054.jpg   Highs and lows-2010-deer-pictures-kansas-478.jpg  

Last edited by Meetchfest; 09-12-2010 at 11:51 AM.