Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
ya I sent this comparison to the Moultrie Tech that email me back about how >

ya I sent this comparison to the Moultrie Tech that email me back about how

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

ya I sent this comparison to the Moultrie Tech that email me back about how

Old 08-25-2010, 06:48 AM
Fork Horn

Default ya I sent this comparison to the Moultrie Tech that email me back about how

dissapointed I was in the I40 camera
Old 08-25-2010, 07:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had two I-40s and I gotta say they took the best pics of any of my cams. There has got to be something wrong with that one.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 08-25-2010, 09:04 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by PastorJim08
I had two I-40s and I gotta say they took the best pics of any of my cams. There has got to be something wrong with that one.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
I thought the same thing so I sent the original back and within days they sent me a brand new one, took it to the woods and the first pictures were black and white.

when did you get your two? maybe its just the newer ones that are junk (in my opioin)

don't know tho, but its very upseting to me that I spent that kind of money and can't get what could be just plain awesome pictures and video

guess Im just being a cry baby or something
Old 08-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by fasterem

when did you get your two? maybe its just the newer ones that are junk (in my opioin)
I got my first one in 2007 and the second in 2008.

[/quote]don't know tho, but its very upseting to me that I spent that kind of money and can't get what could be just plain awesome pictures and video

guess Im just being a cry baby or something[/quote]

You are not being a cry-baby by any means. It's very frustrating to purchase something and then it doesn't work like it's supposed to.

I will say that the I-40s do like their daylight but the pictures I've seen from you seem like you should have had enough sunlight. If those other pics you had posted are from your D-55, I'm impressed.

Blessings.....Pastorjim

Last edited by PastorJim08; 08-25-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 08-26-2010, 01:42 AM
Fork Horn

Yes the other pictures are from my D55, and so far I sure do love it myself, takes awesome pictures and battery life is AWESOME

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that here in about 2 months when the leaves start falling that the I40 will work correctly but really 5 months out of the year this camera model works correctly?????
Old 08-26-2010, 03:53 PM
Fork Horn

i've never had that poor quality from my I-40. It takes a lot of black and white pictures when you'd think there is enough light to take color, but it's never really looked that poor. The color is amazing when you get one!
Old 08-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Boogeyman24
i've never had that poor quality from my I-40. It takes a lot of black and white pictures when you'd think there is enough light to take color, but it's never really looked that poor. The color is amazing when you get one!
you do know that its a video right? if you click on it, it will play, the quality is good in my opion its the black and white ALLLLLL THE TIMMMMMEEEEEEE is what really angers me LOL