Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Antlers Antlers Antlers >

Antlers Antlers Antlers

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Antlers Antlers Antlers

Old 08-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default Antlers Antlers Antlers

After a long stretch of time without getting pictures of bucks I have hit the jackpot of buck pictures. I have either two or three different bucks living on my property. I will let you tell me if there are two or three. The first and fourth pictures are of a nine point that I can always distinguish because he has the ninth point. The second and third pictures are both eight points but for some reason they look like different deer to me. What do you think? Also, what do you think they will score?
Attached Thumbnails Antlers Antlers Antlers-sunp0020.jpg   Antlers Antlers Antlers-sunp0069.jpg   Antlers Antlers Antlers-sunp0037.jpg   Antlers Antlers Antlers-sunp0008.jpg  
Old 08-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Fork Horn

Here are some other photos. The first one is a top view of the nine point. The second is a picture of an eight point. The third is another view of the nine point. The fourth is another eight point. The more I look at the pictures I can't tell if there are two eight pointers or just one from a lot of angles. Either way I would gladly pull the trigger on any of these deer this season.
Attached Thumbnails Antlers Antlers Antlers-sunp0023.jpg   Antlers Antlers Antlers-sunp0042.jpg   Antlers Antlers Antlers-sunp0076.jpg   Antlers Antlers Antlers-sunp0114.jpg  
Old 08-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm guessing around 120-125 range.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:14 PM
Fork Horn

The 8 points are the same buck. just a slightly different angle. the left side brow tine is about a half inch taller in both pictures and the beams still sweep up. great bucks
Old 08-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Awesome bucks man! good luck with them.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice bucks! But I thought this was August 2010
Old 08-17-2010, 08:44 PM
Fork Horn

Oh yeah I forgot to set the time stamp. It isn't until the fall that I start to really look at when deer are coming through a certain point. There is a stand right next to this camera and if those bucks are walking under that stand in the fall I will want to know exactly when they are coming through.
Old 08-18-2010, 12:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

For a while I was beginning to wonder if there were any bucks left in Indiana. Glad to see you are getting some horns. Great looking pics.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 08-21-2010, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

very nice bucks!! i agree with them being the same 8 pointer
Old 08-21-2010, 06:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by D Rock
After a long stretch of time without getting pictures of bucks I have hit the jackpot of buck pictures. I have either two or three different bucks living on my property. I will let you tell me if there are two or three. The first and fourth pictures are of a nine point that I can always distinguish because he has the ninth point. The second and third pictures are both eight points but for some reason they look like different deer to me. What do you think? Also, what do you think they will score?
On your second and third pictures: looking at the curvature of the brow tines, I would say they are of the same deer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.