Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Trail camera picture upload problem. >

Trail camera picture upload problem.

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Trail camera picture upload problem.

Old 08-07-2010, 02:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default Trail camera picture upload problem.

Well it's not a problem yet but when i put my memory card in my computer to look at my pictures and i click on view pictures it says that this format is not supported or that windows photo gallery needs an update. I just click on the button that you click on to look at the next pic and it shows the pictures that are on there, so i can still see them. I've looked online for windows updates and i cant find any and i've found other people with the same problem and they can't find a fix for it, but for now it's letting me look at the pictures but i'm worried that eventually it's not going to let me look at the pictures when the big buck's on there. Have any of you guys experienced this?

Last edited by H.L.H; 08-07-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Your reader in your computer probably doesn't support that card or card type. It isn't an SDHC card is it because that could requires a newer reader depending on the age of it.
You can get a usb reader dirt cheap from newegg that will support all the newer formats and sizes.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:58 AM
Fork Horn

It says it doesn't support it but i can still look at the pictures so i'm ok for now. I have a usb cable for it so if the computer won't read the memory card anymore i'll use it. Thanks