Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
just recieved an email from moultrie stating >

just recieved an email from moultrie stating

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

just recieved an email from moultrie stating

Old 07-20-2010, 02:39 PM
Fork Horn

Default just recieved an email from moultrie stating

that the repairs on my camera have been done and the package has left the building and I would be recieving an email with shiping info soon, that was really fast, the just recieved it last monday, so hmmmmmmmmmm wonder if the did a repair or just replaced it? I was really hoping that some PERSON would email me so I could ask them if they could just send me 2 D55 instead and I would pay the difference ;-( o well, guess we will just have to see what happens when it comes in the mail
Old 07-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Spike

They have refurbished cams on sale. maybe thats what they are sending ,if it is they have a 1 year warrenty.? I'd ask.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:58 PM
Fork Horn

the last time I sent one back they sent me a brand new camera in package andI took it to gander mountian and what I thought was upgrading to this IR camera, LOL
Old 07-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

fasterem: I'm happy to here you heard from Moultrie and that they did something about your camera. The best of luck with whatever they have done for you.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Keep us posted, hope it works out for you.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 07-21-2010, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

just got an email from UPS with the tracking info, and it suposed to be delivered on Friday, lets hope cause UPS does not deliver on the weekend or there transfer trucks ;-(
Old 07-23-2010, 07:00 AM
Fork Horn

well according to the the UPS tracking info the camera is out for delivery so I should have it tonight, My thoughts are if they just sent me a brand new camera in box I might just either 1. try to sell it on here with the metal security box that is camo dipped. 2. sell both on ebay with box. 3. take it back to Gander mountian and see if they will give me my money back. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM what to do, it was only in thier possesion for a week, I don't believe that they could have accually done anything with it cause I am sure that there where more cameras in front of mine, but I guess I will just have to wait and see when I get home what they did, and I will know if they sent mine back to me