Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

moultrie D55

Old 06-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Spike

Default moultrie D55

Does anyone have or tried one of these cameras yet? I have heard pretty good things about them just wondering if anyone here has one yet.If there as good as my other 7 moultries I would and I just might by one and try it any way
Old 06-27-2010, 05:36 AM
Spike

Default moultrie d55 samples

Originally Posted by huntinguide
Does anyone have or tried one of these cameras yet? I have heard pretty good things about them just wondering if anyone here has one yet.If there as good as my other 7 moultries I would and I just might by one and try it any way
Old 06-27-2010, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Very clear pictures. Nice to see two fawns together. Thanks for sharing.
Old 06-27-2010, 08:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been reading every post/review on the D-55 I can and im very impressed!! In my opinion you cant beat this cam for a $90.00 cam, awesome pics both day and night and excellant battery life. In the future I see myself buying numerous D-55 cams instead of Wildview Xtreme 5's and Moultrie D-40's which have done very good for me over the last few years but the D-55 has everything.
Infact I was just getting ready to buy my first one when I seen a great deal on a refurbished I-40 for $68.00 + shipping and decided to go with the I-40.
If your considering a D-55 IR cam im not impressed with the night pics so far but havent seen many yet. Pike
Old 06-27-2010, 10:44 AM
Spike

The post pics look good. No in not looking at the ir cameras i have 3 of I-40S was just looking at a couple of the D55 flash cameras thanks for post the pics
Old 06-27-2010, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a link to thread with pics about the D-55 . My buddy just bought one and I will let you know how it works. Pike

http://www.chasingame.com/forum/view...hp?f=9&t=16870
Old 06-27-2010, 05:37 PM
Spike

I went and bought to i have them on a couple bear baits right now i will post pics soon. Thanks J PIKE