Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Cudde Back No Flash >

Cudde Back No Flash

Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Cudde Back No Flash

Old 06-15-2010, 05:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default Cudde Back No Flash

Just curious if anyone here has any experience with this cam, positives, negatives? A local store is having a close out on them and selling them for 149. Just wondering if its a good deal or not. I've got a few of the captures and am happy with them just looking to maybe add another cam.

Thanks
Tom
Old 06-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

the infared on the camera is TERRIBLE...It takes amazing day time pics but you might as well not evern have it out there during the night

if they are having a sale on the flash version also, it is well worth the money...just my two cents
Old 06-16-2010, 07:08 AM
Spike

i have one and i wouldnt recommend it even at that price. i bought mine when they first came out at around $400 and i regret it now, i have nothing but problems with it the whole time iv had it. one of the problems i have with mine is its hard to get the batteries to stay in the camera when you attach it to a tree. you can shake the hell out of it before you put it on a tree and they stay in but the second you screw it to the tree they fall out. when it works the daytime pics are good but the night time ones are horrible. in my opinion you could get a better camera for around that price.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Fork Horn

If I were you I would go with a Bushnell trophy cam. They are IR and you can get them for around $175 on amazon.com. Cuddeback overall is going down hill and if you ever have a problem with there camera good luck getting it replaced.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:16 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by gunther89
Cuddeback overall is going down hill and if you ever have a problem with there camera good luck getting it replaced.
agreed, i just bought a trophy cam 2 weeks ago and have been pleased so far.
Old 06-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Fork Horn

I've been pleased with my Cuddeback No Flash. I have 3 of them and never experienced any problems. Great picks day and night.