Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
wildgame innovations ir4 >

wildgame innovations ir4

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

wildgame innovations ir4

Old 05-31-2010, 06:22 AM
Fork Horn

Default wildgame innovations ir4

is there a way of telling the newer ir4 from the older version? people have been telling me that there were 3 different ones. how true i dont know.thanks for any input
Old 05-31-2010, 06:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

bigmster127: Try looking on the package for a manufacture date for a start. Sometimes the business selling them doesn't know. I had this happen. They claimed in my case, it was a store selling the Bushnell Trophy Camera. These had come in with their 2010 order earlier this spring. In this case the 2010 Bushnell had more LED. On the back of that package the manufacture date was 2009. Chasingame.com should be able to help. There is some pretty helpful members on this forum as well. Good luck.

Last edited by littlearrow; 05-31-2010 at 06:49 AM.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:37 PM
Spike

You want to look at the back of the package, and if the little watch batteries are visible on the back, and not installed, then that is a good one. U won't have to look hard they are right there. If the battery's are installed then leave it. That is what I read, so that is what I looked for, and love mine. I posted some vids below in another post. Oh and even thought it says it wont shoot nite video, it will, and it is good! Just my .02