Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Trophy cam 2010 pics >

Trophy cam 2010 pics

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Trophy cam 2010 pics

Old 03-17-2010, 04:49 PM
Spike

Default Trophy cam 2010 pics

Went tonight to get pics from the first day out.... the pics in my opinion look pretty bad too washed out it was a bright day but it looks like you should save your money... very disappointed to say the least.. see what you think here are some samples the night pic seamed ok ... I put it on video mode for tomorrow to see how they look. would you be satisfied with these daytime pics???
Old 03-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think the night picture would be satisfactory. However more night pictures would give a better comparison. The day one is definitely washed out. Check how you have the camera positioned in relation to the rising and setting sun. In my area I would face it in a northerly direction due to the sun not passing over head from east to west as it does in the summer. You may already have it set up this way. Just a suggestion. Good luck and thanks for sharing.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:42 PM
Fork Horn

maybe your cam is set up towards the sun...that would easily cause the pics to turn out the way they are
Old 03-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

From the way the shadows are laying I think You may have the camera aimed a little too much in an East/West direction?Maybe turn it to where the shadows falls over the top of the camera and to the left side like the 2 Turkeys are facing in your first picture?Still its not a really bad picture and it is pretty clear.....what megapixels did You have the camera set on or will it only take the 8.0 megapixel pictures only?The night IR picture was fairly clear....give it a few more weeks and try different settings/options.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

Where's the time and date stamps?
Old 03-17-2010, 06:09 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by haystack
Where's the time and date stamps?

turned off
Old 03-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by GTOHunter
From the way the shadows are laying I think You may have the camera aimed a little too much in an East/West direction?Maybe turn it to where the shadows falls over the top of the camera and to the left side like the 2 Turkeys are facing in your first picture?Still its not a really bad picture and it is pretty clear.....what megapixels did You have the camera set on or will it only take the 8.0 megapixel pictures only?The night IR picture was fairly clear....give it a few more weeks and try different settings/options.
8.0 megapixel.. cam is pointed almost due east
Old 03-17-2010, 06:12 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by longbeard111
turned off

Well, I'll have to say I like that much about the new one..
Old 03-18-2010, 12:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hope you get things worked out. Thanks for posting so that we could all see.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 03-18-2010, 01:14 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by PastorJim08
Hope you get things worked out. Thanks for posting so that we could all see.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Had over 100 pics these were the best 3 day pics the rest were far worse... should have some video to post tonight

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.