Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
What do you all think?? >

What do you all think??

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

What do you all think??

Old 03-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default What do you all think??

Ok, I called Trailcampro.com today to order a Cuddeback Capture. I wanted one of there demo cams, but the guy told me that Cuddeback does it differently. They dont have any demo captures, but what they do have are cams that have been returned to them with a problem, they then send them to Cuddeback, who fixes them, and sends them back to Trailcampro, who in return, sells them for the demo price. He told me that they would still have a warrenty.
My question is, would you still order one from them? They are asking $165, plus shipping. So I would probably end up paying around $180 for it. Or I could just go to Cabelas and get a new one for $199, nd use my $25 gift card towards it. (I was going to use the gift card for something else) Anyways, what do yu all think? I am leaning towards a new one.
Old 03-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Although I normally would recommend buying from trailcampro, in this case I don't. But it is because of Cudde's warranty policy. Cudde will only replace the camera if it is within the first 90 days. After that, they repair your camera which may take who knows how long. Also, if you look at the trailcampro website at the new Cudde's, trailcampro does not offer their normal "no questions asked" 90 day return policy on Cuddeback. To me that says something may be wrong with Cudde's warranty policys. In this case, I would definately go with Cabelas.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 03-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Not knocking companies, but for the little difference in price, I would definately go for the new camera.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

That is the way I was leaning too guys, I was just wondering what other guys would do.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:02 PM
Typical Buck

Ya I'd have to agree with the others, for a few buck more, get yourself a new one!