Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

New Cuddeback

Old 03-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default New Cuddeback

Well, looks like I will be ordering my new Cuddeback from TrailCam Pro this week. I was hoping that there might be a booth set up at the Minnesota Deer Classic this past weekend where I could buy one, but no dice. I couldnt believe that there were not more booths yhat actually had trail cams at, but I only saw 2.
Old 03-15-2010, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Darren,

If you order from trailcampro, you might want to check out their demo sale. I'm sure I saw the Cuddeback included in that. Those cameras have been field tested but they come with full warranty. Here's the link, hope this helps. http://www.trailcampro.com/certifieddemocameras.aspx

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 03-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thanks PJ, that is exactly what I am going to do. Have you ever had any problems with the demos? A guy that I work with bought a Trophy Cam from them that was a demo. He couldnt get it to take 1 picture, but it would take awesome videos. He called them up, and they told him to send it back, and they would send him a NEW one. He did, and that is exactly what they did, sent him a brand new one. You could tell it was new, because the plastic package didnt have any cuts or anything. And the strap was still all wrapped up. Now he is having problems with this one. He set it out, and in less then 1 week, the batteries were so dead, it wouldnt even turn on. I keep telling him to call them up and see what they say, but he dont listen. Oh well, his loss, thanks for the advice!

Darren
Old 03-15-2010, 05:57 PM
Fork Horn

I had bought a trophy cam last year and it was doing the same thing. It would take 1 picture and fry the batteries. I returned mine and bought a new cuddeback.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Thanks PJ, that is exactly what I am going to do. Have you ever had any problems with the demos? A guy that I work with bought a Trophy Cam from them that was a demo. He couldnt get it to take 1 picture, but it would take awesome videos. He called them up, and they told him to send it back, and they would send him a NEW one. He did, and that is exactly what they did, sent him a brand new one. You could tell it was new, because the plastic package didnt have any cuts or anything. And the strap was still all wrapped up. Now he is having problems with this one. He set it out, and in less then 1 week, the batteries were so dead, it wouldnt even turn on. I keep telling him to call them up and see what they say, but he dont listen. Oh well, his loss, thanks for the advice!

Darren
I have never bought a demo from them but one of the cams I bought from them one time had a problem and they fell all over themselves making it right. I would definately advise your friend to contact them and I know they will fix the problem.

Blessings.....Pastorjim