Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Bushnell Trophy Cam 2010 >

Bushnell Trophy Cam 2010

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Bushnell Trophy Cam 2010

Old 02-26-2010, 05:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Bushnell Trophy Cam 2010

While doing a search for new trail cams, I found one from Bushnell for 2010. It is listed on Cabelas website #2UG-419294. I quote "the new features for 2010 include 32 infrared nightvision LEDs, higher resolution settings and up to 16GB storage capacity. The PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45 feet. Choose from three megapixel settings - select 3.0 for maximum image storage, 5.0 megapixels for a blend of image capacity and clarity, and 8.0 megapixels for outstanding image clarity."
A few forum members mentioned going to up coming trade shows. This might be something to keep an eye out for.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

The one thing I'm wondering about is will they still offer the two-year warranty. I hope so because I'm thinking about making that cam my next addition.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 02-26-2010, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

For those members who are interested, I just received an email from Cabelas regarding the Bushnell Trophy Camera 2010 mentioned above. Cabelas warrantee is for 60 days. Bushnell warrantee is for one year.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by littlearrow
For those members who are interested, I just received an email from Cabelas regarding the Bushnell Trophy Camera 2010 mentioned above. Cabelas warrantee is for 60 days. Bushnell warrantee is for one year.

hmmmmm.....i would contact bushnell about that not cabelas. I am almost positive the warranty is two years still.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

I went to Cabela's and check the new 2010 camera out..its called the Bushnell Bone Collector Trophy Cam...it looks like its going to be a very popular Trail Camera for sure!
Old 02-28-2010, 05:27 AM
Fork Horn

I hope it works better that the trail cam pro 09'. A buddy and I both bought one from Bee Busy Outdoors and they have both failed. His pictures and videos are so grainy that you can't hardly tell what the animal is and mine has pretty much quit taking videos. Very disappointed in the Bushnell Trophy Cams thusfar. Just a buyer beware for ya'll.
Old 03-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by supaflav
I hope it works better that the trail cam pro 09'. A buddy and I both bought one from Bee Busy Outdoors and they have both failed. His pictures and videos are so grainy that you can't hardly tell what the animal is and mine has pretty much quit taking videos. Very disappointed in the Bushnell Trophy Cams thusfar. Just a buyer beware for ya'll.
In your first sentance you say ( trail cam pro 09' ) and in you last sentance you say about being ( disappointed in the Bushnell trophy cams thusfar.)
Do you mean the Bushnell trail scout pro ( first sentance )?
Trophy cam and trail scout pro are two totally different cameras.
I have nothing but great things to say about the trophy cam.
I have three and love them all.

Trophy cam:

Trail Scout pro:

Old 03-08-2010, 09:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

I sent an email to Bushnell in regards to the warranty on their 2010 model cameras.
I got an email from them stating and I quote "The warranty on all Trail cameras is 2 years from date of purchase." Email: [email protected]
I have been quoted various warranty by different businesses that sell these cameras, stating anywhere from 30 to 60 days from the business, and the businesses quoted 1 year from Bushnell. Thanks to the member 125py, I took his advise and emailed Bushnell.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

I spoke on the phone today with someone from trailcampro and he assured me the warranty is still two years. This is going to be my next cam when the non-viewer model comes in.

Blessings.....Pastorjim