Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Bushnell Trophy Cam help please. >

Bushnell Trophy Cam help please.

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Bushnell Trophy Cam help please.

Old 01-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bushnell Trophy Cam help please.

I have a Bushnell trophy cam.
I noticed that it looses 2 minutes and a couple of seconds a day.
At the end of a month it is an hour off.
Anyone else have an issue like this ?
It is a new camera, I got it for Christmas.
It has been out for 25 days and it is 52 minutes behind my watch and the watch is what I set it by.
My watch is 100% always on time.
Batteries are still showing high charge.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:07 AM
Fork Horn

I would say take the batteries out and try it again or call customer service. I hear there customer service is very helpful.
Old 01-28-2010, 05:05 AM
Fork Horn

My camera lost time (about four hours) when it was really cold out. I remember reading something in the instruction manual or maybe online on the troubleshooting guide that in the cold temperatures it may have trouble with the stamping of the time. I wasn't bothered by the time loss so I didn't pursue a correction.
Old 04-13-2010, 03:50 AM
Spike

Exclamation Testing of 2010 Trophy Cams

I plan to test the clock performance on as many as TEN 2010 Trophy Cams. My interest is in using these Cams as security devices whereby I might wish to leave them untouched for up to six months. If the clock is substantially off (say 2 minutes per day as 2robinhood posted), that would result in the date stamp being over 5 hours off by the sixth month. If you own current or previous year Trophy Cams models, please let me know if you have had any problems with the performance of their clocks. [email protected]
Old 04-14-2010, 02:13 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Examine4U
I plan to test the clock performance on as many as TEN 2010 Trophy Cams. My interest is in using these Cams as security devices whereby I might wish to leave them untouched for up to six months. If the clock is substantially off (say 2 minutes per day as 2robinhood posted), that would result in the date stamp being over 5 hours off by the sixth month. If you own current or previous year Trophy Cams models, please let me know if you have had any problems with the performance of their clocks. [email protected]

My problem went away when I reset the clock after it was losing time. No more time issues and no issues at all ( any issues ) with this or my other two Trophy cams.
Old 04-23-2010, 07:29 AM
Banned

Smile became president

James Garfield became president of the United States on March fourth, power leveling eighteen eighty-one. His choices for a cabinet immediately re-opened the conflicts that had appeared during the party convention.