Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
First pics ever of a trespasser! >

First pics ever of a trespasser!

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

First pics ever of a trespasser!

Old 01-22-2010, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default First pics ever of a trespasser!

This is my second batch of pics from the Cudde my wife got me for Christmas. Sorry to say, My first pics of a trespasser....aaagh!

Actually, I just got back from retrieving three cams, the Cudde, the Leafriver, and the Reconyx. Believe it or not, there were tresspassers on all three cameras. I guess I should feel blessed that they didn't bother anything. One guy saw my Leafriver and actually waved at it. Takes guts!

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 01-22-2010, 01:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah at least they did not steal them.....could you id any of them?
Old 01-22-2010, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pictures. Thanks for sharing.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:05 AM
Typical Buck

We have the same issue. I was predator hunting yesterday and a guys walked through past my buddy.

He must be from nearby as he's been there twice this week. I didnt get a chance to see him, as he went down off the property. I can't wait till I can catch him on there. We don't recognize him in the pictures, but I think my other buddy will recognize him.
Attached Thumbnails First pics ever of a trespasser!-im000110.jpg   First pics ever of a trespasser!-im000039-2-.jpg  
Old 01-23-2010, 05:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Should be easy to drive around and find the guy who has a black lab.
Print out the pictures and have with you. Once you find him, show him the pics and tell him that he doesn't have permission to be on your property.
Old 01-23-2010, 06:55 AM
Nontypical Buck

The dogs look like they are doing a little rabbit chasing but the guy on there is pretty serious about Hunting or trapping in all that Camo!I looked at the time and its 4 hours later before the guy showed up so I don't think he's out hunting rabbits with the said Dogs? I don't like any Trsspassers because that means they are messing up your hunting area by leaving their scent in area's your trying to get a Deer!It a good thing you have pictures of the Guy in case you have more problems later on you at least have proof of them being on your property.I have pictures of 3 different stray dogs on our Land...been thinking about catching them in a live-trap and hauling them off to the Dog Pound!
Old 01-23-2010, 10:16 AM
Typical Buck

aarrrghhh!!! I hate that!! I had a couple of pics of a guy looking at my cam, couldn't see his face real well, should have pulled cam but didn't next time i went back, cam, lock box, security cable, tree stand and climbing sticks all gone!!
Old 01-23-2010, 10:24 AM
Giant Nontypical

That sucks PJ
Old 01-23-2010, 11:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

hopefully you can catch them on the property if they come in again PJ. and Ron that really sucks about all of your stuff getting stolen. too bad you didnt have a good shot of the guys face
Old 01-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Typical Buck

Turn his arse in!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.