Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Same price range

Old 01-12-2010, 06:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default Same price range

If you were looking to buy a new trail cam, and you were looking at the Cuddeback Capture for $199.99, is there any other camera in that price range that you would buy over the Capture?
Old 01-12-2010, 08:21 AM
Typical Buck

Bushnell Trophy Cam!
Old 01-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Fork Horn

I40 for me
Old 01-12-2010, 11:18 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by haystack
Bushnell Trophy Cam!
Can you post some of your pictures from this camera? Thanks.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bushnell TC or Scoutguard, only because of the 30 sec delay between pics on the Cudde.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 01-12-2010, 12:35 PM
Typical Buck

For me, it would depend on what application i was going to be using the camera for and how many acres i had available to hunt. Are you gonna be using it to watch a trail, over a scrape, or watching a feeder or some type of other bait.

Or maybe you want to just try a different camera? nothing wrong with that. I have 2 scoutguards, they take pretty good pics but IMO the pic quality isnt as good as the Cudde. The battery life however is better with the scoutguard then the Cudde. I have found that you will get at least twice as many pics with the scoutguard vs the Cudde. Another thing with the scoutguard, i have to reformat my card if i take it out of the Cudde and put it the scoutguard, no big deal really, just something you need to be aware of when using different brands of cams.

It all boils down to how involved you want to get when using different brands of cams. Maybe thats something Pastorjim can explain better then i can because he has several different brands of cams that he uses.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:44 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BigDaddy12t
Can you post some of your pictures from this camera? Thanks.
Yes indeedy

Old 01-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Fork Horn

I'd buy another Capture, no question. Beside the Cuddes I have been working great and taking awesome pics, I have been using the Cudde Trophy Room to download the pics which is a feature that will keep me buying Cuddeback.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great pics, thanks for posting them.
Old 01-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just want to say thanks to everyone who answered my post. I am not in the market for another caam right now, but I will get one someday, and more then likely, it will be another Cuddeback. There is a guy at work that is looking for his first trail cam. I told him I would get the Cuddeback, but for some reason, I think he wants to get something else. So I am kind of helping him do his research.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.