Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Moultrie customer service >

Moultrie customer service

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Moultrie customer service

Old 01-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Fork Horn

Default Moultrie customer service

Anyone else ever had a horrible experience with Moultries customer service department? I have been trying to contact them since September via email and phone calls and still no reply.
My information display on my M40 is gone so I cant tell how many pics I have, battery life, and cant change pitcutre/video settings, which really sucks.
Old 01-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

I HATE moultries customer service. Gave me fits last year when my camera died. They didnt do anything about it either.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

I thought I had a problem with one of my I-40s this past summer, turns out I didn't, but my experience when I tried to deal with their CS was very unpleasent. It was so bad, it would probably prevent me from ever purchasing another Moultrie product again. I have two of their I-40s and they have worked great but their CS leaves a whole lot to be desired.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 01-09-2010, 06:08 AM
Spike

I just sent my GameSpy D40 back the other day, waited over 20 minutes on the phone for a "live" CS rep. No issues once I did talk with someone.

My camera would not turn back on after replacing the old Energizers with new ones,, CS stated that they would likely just replace with a new camera ........... have to wait and see.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:17 AM
Fork Horn

Any problems I had I contacted Cableas where I bought it from, and they looked up date of purchase and in both instances sent me a new camera....they have great cs...but, I sure hope I don't have to contact Moultrie...sounds like theirs stinks.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

This is good info to know. Thanks for posting it. Tom, I didnt know you had a Moultrie?
Old 01-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Spike

I know this may sound bad but for the past 3 years Ive worked at Bass Pro Shops in Springfield, Mo. They will return absolutely anything as long as u want the same item I had a guy come in the other day an his flash quit working the camera was bought about 6 months ago an he had no proof of purchase we returned the camera only an gave him a new one. We defect the cameras send it back to moultrie an they have to buy the camera back. Bass Pro is not out any money happens everyday.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Fork Horn

Ya this experience is deffinately going to prevent me from ever buying another cam from them. It took good quality daytime pics and awesome video but it would always white out night time pics even after the software was upgraded. I have since purchased 2 cuddebacks and couldnt be happier.

Ya Darren if you looked at my pics from this summer of the 10 point i shot it was from this camera. So how are you liking the new cuddeabck, looks liking its getting some pretty good pictures
Old 01-09-2010, 02:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Meetchfest
I know this may sound bad but for the past 3 years Ive worked at Bass Pro Shops in Springfield, Mo. They will return absolutely anything as long as u want the same item I had a guy come in the other day an his flash quit working the camera was bought about 6 months ago an he had no proof of purchase we returned the camera only an gave him a new one. We defect the cameras send it back to moultrie an they have to buy the camera back. Bass Pro is not out any money happens everyday.
I wish Cabelas could do that. They EMAILED me my receipt almost 2 years after i bought it, but wouldnt help me with my broken camera.