Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Tasco

Old 12-27-2009, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tasco

Anyone know anything about Tasco Game cams? I just got one for christmas. Never even knew Tasco made one. I've used Moutrie, Stealth, and Wildview. Just curious if its any good.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:22 AM
Fork Horn

I had a Tasco for about amonth before someone stole it. So far it's the best camera I've ever had. Took great pictures, battery life was decent and easy to set up. The Tasco camera is actually made by Bushnell so it's basically a Bushnell camera. I now have a Bushnell Trophy Cam and I'm anxious to see if Battery life is as good as I hope it will be (and as advertised). I don't expect much because of the cold temperatures and nasty weather I've been putting the camera through. But as far as the Tasco, I'm sure you'll love it. Just make sure you get some security for it!!
Old 12-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buck never tried a Tasco but with any new camera I awlays put it out in the back yard for a couple days and try it out on the kids,dog, squirrels and birds etc. to see what kind of pics it takes and if it is working properly prior to putting it out in the woods. If you you put it out in the yard etc. post the pics here, im interested to see what type of pics it takes etc. pike