Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
More Manitoba pics >

More Manitoba pics

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

More Manitoba pics

Old 12-24-2009, 08:25 AM
Typical Buck

Default More Manitoba pics

Wow put my trail cams back up on the weekend, pulled cards yesterday, had over 1000 pics on the 5 cams. I'll post some more after Christmas but thought I'd throw a few up today

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!!!

Old 12-24-2009, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can't believe you guys don't have more snow. We've been getting dumped on quite a bit lately. Storm blowing over as I type. I bet though once the snow does start piling up around you the bucks will really start showing up around there. Looks like they are showing up a little more already?
I have a feeling you will be showing us a monster if the snow shows up before they shed antlers.
Old 12-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Typical Buck

I hear you about the snow, it's the craziest winter ever, only a light dusting of snow so far although as I look out the window it's snowing now and we're supposed to get a fair bit more, put those oats out to draw the deer in so I could see everything around, will keep it up until they start to shed, then comes the fun part....shed hunting!!!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:02 AM
Fork Horn

holy manitoba, what are you putting out for them to feed on? what is that
Old 12-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can't wait for shed hunting either. Don't know if I have as many bucks around here as you do up there though.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

great pics once again! Id love to hunt those massive bodied bucks in canada sometime
Old 12-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Typical Buck

Hey Scribbler444 just put out some oats, nothing else, they have been coming from everywhere for it. it's very interesting how they are moving almost exclusively at night, hundreds of night pics only a few during the day, I'm assuming its because of the extreme night time temps, gotta keep moving
Old 12-24-2009, 03:07 PM
Spike

agree with WIbuckchaser.wish i could bait to see what's alive yet.CWD area sucks!not many deer.DNR says there everywhere.let'em live and grow at this point.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ron, once again great looking bucks!! I thought you might be using Buck Bran as bait.
I also am chomping at the bit to start shed hunting but I got a couple days of hunting left before my shed season gets started. Pike
Old 12-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Typical Buck

ok presents have been opened, have a bit of time for the computer, going to pull cards tomorrow, should be interesting since we've had about a foot of snow. here's a few more from last week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.