Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
bushnell trophy cam/ trailcam pro site >

bushnell trophy cam/ trailcam pro site

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

bushnell trophy cam/ trailcam pro site

Old 12-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Spike

Default bushnell trophy cam/ trailcam pro site

After doing alot of research between the cuddeback,scoutgard,and also the bushnell trophy cam,i have decided to get the bushnell. I talked to the people at trailcam pro and they steered me with bushnell. I was wondering if anybody has dealt with this website company and what experience you have had with it. I am going to be ordering two of these cameras from trailpro.com.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Fork Horn

dont know about the company, but you will like the cameras!
Old 12-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Fork Horn

Dont know of the company either.
I did purchase a Bushnell Trophy cam earlier this year, put it out in an awesome spot, came back a week later and it had only taken 1 picture and it said the batteries were dead. I took the cam home put a fresh set of batteries in and tested the camera, again it took 1 picture and fried the batteries. I took the camera back and bought another cuddeabck and couldnt be happier.

My hunting partner also has the trophy cam, his has worked flawlessly. So who knows I may have just gotten a bad apple.
Old 12-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have bought several cameras from trailcampro and I can say with confidence that their customer service is second to none. They have communicated with me several times after the sale, by email and by phone, just to make sure the units I purchased from them were working properly and that I was satisfied with my purchase. I did have a problem with a Stealthcam I bought from them and I emailed them and within seven minutes they had emailed me back with an offer to return the camera. I think their 90 day no questions asked return policy sets them apart from any other company that does business on the web. The best part about my purchases from them has been the personal service they offer after the sale. I was having trouble with the first camera I purchased from them and the owner called me and spent over an hour on the phone trying to resolve the problem. Turned out I had a bad sd card, that was one of my own cards, but even after all that, he offered to send me a new sd card of his for free to replace my defective one. I wouldn't let him do that but that just goes to show you the type of customer service they have. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Hope this helps.

Blessings.....Pastorjim
Old 12-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Fork Horn

this is a night picture with the trophy cam. excellent pictures. dalight pictures are crisp and clear too.
Attached Thumbnails bushnell trophy cam/ trailcam pro site-im000001.jpg  
Old 12-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Fork Horn

I can view the video on mine if I hjook it up to the tv, but I only get static if I put the sd card in my cpu. Anybody had this issue?
Old 12-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Typical Buck

Thumbs up

I've got 3 Trophy Cams all purchased from trailcampro in use right now. The first one has been in use for 8 months. I'm very satisfied with both the cameras and trailcampro.

My experience dealing with trailcampro is nearly identical to PastorJim's. Very prompt, courteous service every time. I'll definitely be buying my next camera from them.

Here's a couple unsolicited pics..........

Old 12-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Fork Horn

Dang those pretty good pics might have to look into a upgrade from my moultrie's