Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

moultrie service

Old 10-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default moultrie service

sucks ! i like my 4 moultrie cams and never had any real problems/complaints until the flash quit working on one
tried calling them several times only to be told i have to wait on the line for at least 30 minutes.
tried the e-mail or whatever it is.....no response.
just needed a price and where to send it and they wont reply.

well,i got news for them. i won't buy another. they know the flash problem exists.i'm willing to pay to have it fixed as long as it is reasonable. dag-nab hornswagglers !
Old 10-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

I swore off moultrie 2yrs ago.
M60 and I40 were both junk.
Love my Scoutguard and Cudde Captures.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I was always a Moultrie guy until this year. They sent a replacement camera for one that worked well all of last year. It was out in a bad ice/rain storm and the display started to go bad. I had no issues at all with support.

Now the 'new' one doesn't always take pictures. I think they replaced it with a refurbed one that has it's own problems. It has the WORST mounting system in the history of cameras. I broke one of the cheap little plastic slots that hold the strap yesterday so now I have it rigged up to stay on the fence post.

So it's just hanging on until I find the money to buy another, better one.