Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Trail Cameras
Wildviews: Worth it?? >

Wildviews: Worth it??

Community
Trail Cameras Post your trail cam photos, reviews, tips, and suggestions here.

Wildviews: Worth it??

Old 07-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Wildviews: Worth it??

I was at Diks today and noticed several Wildviews on clearance, very cheap.
One for $39 and one for $59, not sure of the model numbers (should have wrote them down).
What's the deal with them? Thinking about picking up a couple to scout a new property.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

J Pike loves them,

I think their junk though...but $39 isnt mad for the .3 MP camera...which im assuming it was for. What were the $59 models?
Old 07-30-2009, 08:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yep love them, I have 8 of them!! Four of them are the Xtreme 4 cam, one of them is the Xtreme 5 cam and 3 of them are the cheap VGA. cams and I didnt spend more than $50.00 on any of them.
The VGA cams were fine for what I needed them for but I dont recommend them or the Xtreme 2 cams. (unless your not worried about pic. quality)
If the cams are the Wildview Xtreme 3, 4 & 5 cams I would buy them in a heart beat!!
Wildview also has great customer service!! ( Ask Siman how important it is to buy a cam from a company that cares about their customers, he knows first hand what it is like to buy a cam from a company that could careless about backing their product or their customers)
One of my Wildviews was infested by ants and their eggs a couple months ago and they ruined the LCD. display, I called Wildview and they replaced it with a new cam.

I also have 3 Moultrie D-40's and really like them aswell!!
So if you cant find the Wildview Xtreme 3, 4 & 5 cams for cheap look for a good deal on the Moultrie D-40's. Bass Pro shop has them on sale for $69.94 including a free 1 GB. SD. card starting next weekend. Pike

Last edited by J Pike; 07-30-2009 at 09:04 PM.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thanks guys. I stopped in again, and it is the VGA for $39, the EZ Cam (1.3mp) for $59, and the Ext-2 for $69
I think I'll pass on them.

Jpike, that's a great deal on the D40, cheaper than Ebay!